Help | Staff Login
2017 Regular Session
Overview
At the request of:
Chief Sponsors: Senator Dembrow, Representative Gorsek
Regular Sponsors: Senator Frederick, Monnes Anderson, Steiner Hayward, Representative Doherty, Holvey, McLain, Nosse, Piluso, Smith Warner (Presession Filed)
Bill Title: Relating to employees at public institutions of higher education.
Catchline/Summary: Provides that part-time faculty member at public institution of higher education who qualifies for health care benefits will pay 10 percent of insurance premiums, with remaining 90 percent paid by state.
Provides that part-time faculty member at public institution of higher education who qualifies for health care benefits will pay 10 percent of insurance premiums, with remaining 90 percent paid by state.
Chapter Number:
Fiscal Impact: Fiscal Impact Issued
Revenue Impact: No Revenue Impact
Measure Analysis: Staff Measure Summary / Impact Statements
Current Location: In Senate Committee
Current Committee: Joint Committee On Ways and Means
Current Subcommittee:
Subsequent Referral(s):
Measure History
Scheduled Events